Funny t-shirt slogans are trendy — and lucrative. As a result, here is an (attempted) humor page to assist you in coming up with some new ideas. We’ve probably wounded some people’s feelings along the road. But hopefully, it will be all of us giggling at some amusing t-shirt slogans.
We all like making fun of reality – or each other – when it is weak, defenseless, or temporarily disadvantaged. But the point is that amusing t-shirt sayings have a lot of potential for passive income, especially at sales peaks like Christmas.
Let’s go on to monetizing the written comedy craze.
So, do you have any amusing t-shirt slogans on hand?
At this point, we’re presuming you have some. However, the word “funny” has a different meaning for various individuals – and when it’s written rather than spoken. Some people believe they are funny until they step up on stage and grab a microphone.
Fortunately, you have nothing to lose because this is a risk-free trial. You now have the opportunity to produce anything without needing to invest any money. So, get to work on one of the next great “Sh*t Happens” humorous t-shirt slogans.
Alternatively, hang around and have a look at a couple of our ideas to get your grey matter going.
Feel free to improve on these jokes if you think they’re wrong.
Laughter and drink
Many people consume alcohol. And things are funnier when you’re drunk, which is why comedians like audiences to drink before and during their stand-up acts. When it comes to humorous alcohol t-shirt sayings, they nearly write themselves.
After a long day, a substantial percentage of the population likes to crawl into a beverage. And it’s during those reflective times staring at a half-empty bottle – or jar, plastic bag, or even a shoe – that some amusing t-shirt concepts emerge.
- Of course, officer, it’s wine. I’ve just returned from church.
- There isn’t enough butter to go around for all of your wine.
- To Wine or Not to Wine, that is the question. To wine, I say yes.
- A good man is like a fine wine that must be aged in the cellar.
- The Grape Depression, as it’s known.
- Are we going to have a drink tonight? Yes, it is correct.
- I think I need some wine (fill in the blank).
- I’m stuffed with wine. You’re full of nonsense.
- “Wine can mislead the wise, make the sage frolic, and the serious smile,” Homer writes.
Ironic because I despise all things amusing.
For folks who despise everything, including amusing t-shirts. And with good reason. Almost everyone has entertained the idea of escaping the world’s human-related concerns. Because, hey, we’re all over it sometimes, these feelings are widespread.
If your witty t-shirt slogans can make one of these cynical quacks smile, they’ll probably open their wallets as well.
- You’ve offended me.
- Not a Prince, to be sure. Not at all enticing.
- Don’t say anything to me. Ever.
- You are visible to me. That is an issue.
- Stop reading if you’re reading this.
- Fix your gaze on anything that is concerned.
- What’s the matter with you? Why aren’t you bowing?
- Unamused. Improve your performance.
- Quicken your pace.
- I’m sorry for being late; I didn’t want to come.
- Sorry, but I’m not very good at interacting with others.
- NOPE. Today is not one of those days.
- Always correct, Mr.
- Intolerance to people
- I’m sure I can. But I’m not going to do it.
- No. Thanks.
- Please bear with me. Allow me to ponder this for a moment.
- IRONY. wrinkly’s polar opposite
Food can be a sensitive subject. Those who have unique concerns about the matter should be precise. We all eat, albeit some of us do it better than others. For instance, those exceptional sportsmen competing in hotdog-eating championships – that’s low-hanging fruit. Now, like a burning wheel of cheese, let’s rip through a few calorie-dense hilarious t-shirt sayings.
- The bigger, the better. I’m also taller than you.
- You can either devour me or leave.
- I’m going to eat it.
- Be terrified, or you’ll have to feed me.
- Please don’t bother me while I eat.
- I’m not a big believer in sharing.
- Do Not Touch My Food
- Everything you see is edible if you use your imagination.
- Boss of BBQ Sauce
- In exchange for candy, he will engage in conversation.
- I’m only here for the FOOD.
- Pizza. Pizza is aware of my situation.
- No one mentioned anything about there being too much bacon. Ever.
- Make nachos, not battles.
- Tacos and three individuals are all I care about.
- I am fluent in French (fries)
- WTF. What happened to the food?
- To forget about my regrets, I ate pasta.
The family’s amusement
No one fights as a family does. We all have our distinct perspectives on the grittiest aspects of social interaction. Everyone does strange, funny things: brothers, sisters, mothers, grandmothers, and aunts. When a little perspective is directed, all the characteristics make our personalities become excellent cannon fodder. So, buckle up and get ready to roast those you care about the most with these hilarious t-shirt sayings made just for them.
- Shh. Daddy is inebriated.
- This is my family. I’m relatively sure.
- My brother continues to wet the bed.
- Mom’s fave.
- Similar to my sister, but superior.
- You are not family if you are not present.
Humor in sports
If you were the final dodgeball choice, it’s now your turn to make fun of the last dodgeball pick. What’s better, though, than bashing on someone who pitches a baseball with a shaky wrist? And before you dismiss this as a “throws like a chick” rip, educate yourself by watching some softball.
Moving on, it’s entirely acceptable for a blast just about anything within the frequently painful gauntlet that is athletics. It’s all part of the fun. After all, “There’s no crying in baseball,” as Tom Hanks once stated. It’s a good thing we have humorous sports t-shirts to protect humanity from becoming more cerebral.
I was just having fun with games.
Have you ever tried your hand at a game? A specific server can be the most insulting, disagreeable, and ultimately unfettered range of personal expression in contemporary times, depending on the administrator. With enough leeway, it’s frequently easier to irritate gamers with comments rather than no-scope headshot ting their spawn zone. When it comes to psyching out these virtual opponents, the pen is indeed mightier than the sword — perhaps with some trolling humorous t-shirt sayings?
- Forever a camper.
- I’m an assassin if you’re an influencer.
- I’d want to participate in a game.
- Your mother’s internet connection is lightning quick, youngster. I’ll be here for a while.
- Is there any way you could make this go faster? I’m attempting to complete a game.
- I don’t require a life because I am a player. I’ve lived several lives.
- I once went outside. The graphics were mediocre at best.
- I took a break from my game to come here.
- My game has been paused; either chatter or serve me pizza.
- I progressed to the rank of father!
- No way, Mom. I’m unable to suspend a game that is being played online.
- ON GAMING MODE
- I don’t play video games all of the time…
- Oh, hold on, I do.
- Eat, sleep, play, and repeat.
The comedy that knows no bounds
Let’s face it. No one expects visitors to behave themselves on their vacations. It’s time to let loose and let off steam after a long year. So, fire up the text editor and start storming some beaches with your best humorous sayings.
Return to the bar if you get separated.
- I didn’t come to speak with you.
- Fill me drink if you can read this.
- This guy enjoys having a good time.
There are no losers in drinking games; you either win or you drink.